1. When do we collect Personally Identifiable Information and other Information?
When you set up an account with khodoo.in, we collect and store your personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, phone number, correspondence address, etc.). In addition to this, we collect and store information from time to time (IP address, e-mail and chat history, information from cookies on your hard disk, etc.) as and when you access this website.
2. How do we use the information collected?
We use the personal information to enable us to deliver the requested services to you – order execution, product shipment, money collection, etc. We also use the personal information collected to continually improve our service delivery by doing research and analysis on customers’ buying behaviour & activity on our website and accordingly, create and communicate new offerings based on the customers’ previous orders and interests. We store your IP address to administer this website and diagnose any problems with the server.
Yes. A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer’s hard drive by a website through your browser. This enables the website to recognize and remember certain information specific to the website user, helping the service provider to deliver improved services. We store both permanent and temporary cookies on your hard drive and we assure you that they do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4. Do we share the personal identifiable information collected?
We accord top priority to protecting the loss and misuse of the personal identifiable information collected and stored by us. We take strict and adequate measures to prevent any unauthorized access to this information. We offer the use of a secure server whenever you access your account information. We do not sell or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, we may have to share your personal information to comply with any legal process (court orders, subpoena, etc.), which may be without any notice to you.
5. Links to Other Sites
Cashback Offer Terms & Conditions –
1. The cashback offer is applicable only on Diamond Jewellery
2. Maximum cashback that can be availed is limited to Rs 7,500 per order.
3. The customer shall receive the cashback in the form of two coupon codes of equal value from khodoo.in within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
4. The customer can redeem the cashback coupon codes for his/her next purchase on khodoo.in.
5. The cashback offer will not be applicable in case the customer chooses to return the previous product under Easy Returns policy.
6. The cashback coupon codes will not be applicable for purchase of Gold Coins, Plain Gold Jewellery and Gift Vouchers.
7. The customer can avail a maximum cashback of 20% of order value for his/her next purchase using the cashback coupon codes.
8. Only one cashback coupon code can be used per order.
9. The cashback coupon codes shall be valid for 45 days from the date of issuance.
Khodoo.in reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.